Casowasco is offering an American Red Cross Lifeguard & Waterfront Certification Training this spring! The course is from Tuesday, May 28 through Friday, May 31 and will include classroom learning in addition to practical training in both a pool and waterfront setting. Overnight housing and meals will be provided at Casowasco for the duration of the course.
This course will be FREE OF CHARGE for anyone who successfully completes the course and serves a full summer as a Lifeguard at any Upper New York Conference summer camp this season!
Call 315-364-8756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register today!
The Spring 2019 edition of our newsletter, Xenia News, is now available online. Click here to read about what’s been going in the life of Upper New York Camp and Retreat Ministries.
The following information was incorrectly listed on the poster for Summer Camp 2019. It is corrected below:
1. Game On! will occur from Sunday, July 21 through Friday, July 26, 2019. (Poster listed July 28 - August 2)
2. Master Chef will occur from Sunday, July 21 through Friday, July 26, 2019. (Poster listed July 22 - July 27)
3. Motor Madness will occur from Sunday, July 28 through Friday, August 2, 2019. (Poster listed July 21 - 26)
4. Art Gallery ‘46 will occur from Sunday, July 28 through Friday, August 2, 2019. (Poster listed July 21 - 26)
5. Circus of the Kids is for campers ages 9-14. (Poster listed ages 13-18)
6. Lights, Camera, Action is for campers ages 11-14. (Poster listed ages 13-18)
We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have questions, please feel free to call us at 315-364-8756.